Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day! I hope that you all enjoyed your day!


Mine was good. This year Daddy was so busy that he didn't get a chance to take them shopping for me. I didn't mind at all because I didn't want anything. Daddy felt bad though and so when we made an unexpected stop at Wal-Mart on Saturday he gave the boys 10.00 each and told them to meet us in the front in 15 minutes.


My 10 year old bless his heart bought me the above. He thought he was getting me a wreath to hang on my wall. He didn't realise that it was meant for my grave. We all had a chuckle over that. I told him I would go to the craft store and buy him a wooden wreath that he can hot glue the flowers on so I can hang it up. I think this just might be my most memorial Mother's Day present ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment